Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting Updated

Although I've been periodically looking at everyone else's blogs, it seems with school keeping me so busy I simply have had a hard time finding five minutes to post my own pictures and keep everyone else updated. So here's my best effort to sum up the last two months...



In August we went to the Jordan and Jenkins family reunions and had a great time seeing everyone and the kids had a great time getting to play with so many cousins. We also went camping, fishing, and went on a lot of 4-wheeler rides!



Not much happened in September different from the everyday activities. Brooklyn got her first two teeth and turned 6 months - where does the time go? Boston started to show the "terrible two" stage - mom and dad aren't too excited about it. However, he's been really good about using his manners and saying "no thank you" instead of a defiant "NO!"

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com