Friday, January 1, 2010

Movie Night

We took Boston to his first movie at the theatre the other night with Chris' parents- Boston absolutely loved it! We went to go see the "Princess Frog" show. Although it might seem like kind of a girly movie, it wasn't - it was actually a pretty entertaining flick and I would recommend it to any parents with kiddos. Supposedly it's the best movie since Lion King (I don't know if I'd give it that much credit though)

Anyway, I wish I had pictures but we got to the theatre right as the lights had been dimmed so I didn't want to be rude and have a camera flashing :) Boston really enjoyed the whole experience. He took turns sitting on everyone's lap - mainly on Dad's, I think he liked sitting on Daddy since the popcorn was within reach :) He stared at the screen the entire time and a couple times I caught him with a huge grin from ear to ear! But in true fashion like he always does... once the movie was over, he stated loudly "over, it's over... go to Boston's house." I'm glad he had a fun time - thanks again grandma & pop-pop for treating us to a movie :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com