Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation... Finally

After changing my degree TWO times and being blessed with TWO beautiful children, it only took me TWO extra years to finally graduate! Now that it's over and done with, all I can say is that I'm glad I stuck it out. It was great to see family and friends- and for those who tried to make it but couldn't... I missed you & wish you could have been there too :) Many thanks to everyone who supported me through the years, heaven knows I wouldn't have made it this far without extra help!
Mama & Boston

Mimi & I (mimi was the other gal who went to Paducah, KY)
Mama & Brooklyn (her first ponytail!)


Dr. Bruce Cameron, Dr. Donna Brown, me, Dr. Sonya Meyer
-professors, advisors, my favorites :)

1 comments:

Karen Whyte said...

Congrats Mandy! That's so exciting! I'm super proud of you! I love the dress that you made, you are so talented. I miss you and your kids tons!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com