Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching up - Part 1

Lately I've been having a rough time finding time in the day to update the blog, so here's my attempt at catching up on a few things! Sadly, it's from the end of June and the entire month of July - it makes me feel pretty lazy :)

I found some cute 'cowboy' fabric and decided to make some pajamas for boston (not pictured) which he was so excited to wear while I was sewing them- once I finished, I'm pretty sure he's only worn them one time:) On the other hand, my mom found some other 'cowboy' fabric and made him an awesome western shirt that he would probably wear every day if I'd let him. It goes perfect with the bent cowboy hat! :)



Chris' family was in town for a wedding toward the end of June- Boston was so excited to see his cousin Colter! He calls him "Toto" since he couldn't really pronounce his name when he was younger- but Brooklyn has caught on and now he's stuck with being called "cousin Toto"

Boston was pretty much Toto's shadow the entire weekend, but he really enjoyed spending so much time with his cousin and doing "boy" things like playing swords!



0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com