Monday, June 7, 2010

Lately...

There hasn't been too much excitement for us lately, so although I don't have much to write about I thought I'd still share some pics of the kiddos :)


Brooklyn wearing her "Princess" crown and carrying around her magic wand, or her pretend phone, or her singing microphone- whatever role the comb takes on for the moment!



Brooklyn's face after I trade her crown for some fruit loops- she might seem devastated, but she really likes those fruit loops too- it's kind of a hard choice for her sometimes. I think she's more upset that I'm making her choose one or the other and not just giving her what she wants... both!



Boston has really been into coloring lately - the downside... we're going through crayons like they were candy- the upside... coloring helps him wind down right before naps, so even candy can't keep him awake :)



Sweet dreams!

1 comments:

Laura Jett said...

lol! CUTE picts! I love Boston sleeping with his sucker in hand! lol. SO CUTE!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com